At Maeving, we're all about electric vehicles. So when it comes to easing congestion on city roads we know that electric cars are not the solution. This is all too true according to the 2022 Traffic Scorecard Report from INRIX, which highlights the scale of city congestion across the globe, and the results are particularly shocking for London.
Some key takeaways from the report:
- London topped the global ranking at 156 hours or 6.5 full days lost on average per driver in 2022 due to traffic.
- This equates to 4.1 work weeks (based on 37.5 hours per week)
- London also has 4 of the top 5 worst traffic corridors in the UK
- The worst offender was the A219 from Fulham Road to Morden Hall Road with an average of 47 hours lost in the year for those using the corridor.
If you're commuting in London and want to save time (and enjoy your journey more), it's time to consider two wheels rather than four.
The benefits of riding a Maeving RM1 in a city can alleviate all these issues:
- Faster through traffic - save time
- Incredibly fun to ride - enjoy life
- Far cheaper to 'fill up' - save money
- No congestion charge or ULEZ - worry less
We believe that the future of urban mobility is electric two-wheelers for less congestion, less noise and less pollution. The Maeving RM1 is the solution to the massive congestion problem that London has.
See the report here: https://inrix.com/scorecard/